We have bumper stickers!
Pensacola Grand Mardi Gras Parade, Feb. 26, 2022
Petitions from missing counties: Bradford, DeSoto, Franklin, Gulf, Hardee, Madison, Taylor
Get to know Rebekah
1. We have bumper stickers!!! These mini-bumps are 5" x 3" and can be used on your car, computer, any surface that stickers stick to! Order online NOW!
2. Join us next Saturday, February 26, 2022 at the Pensacola Grand Mardi Gras Parade! We'll be bringing something BIG!!!
3. We need petitions from a handful of counties to meet our goal of getting them from EVERY county in Florida! If you know anyone in these counties, please send them our petition and ask them to print, sign, date and mail to us ASAP!
Counties: Bradford, DeSoto, Franklin, Gulf, Hardee, Madison, Taylor!
4. We're planning BIG things this spring, and need YOUR HELP in raising the money needed for videos, advertising, mailings, voter registration and more! We spend all of our money here in the district, and on projects that matter! Please donate today!
Notes: The maximum any individual can donate before August 23, 2022 is $2,900. If you donate less than $200.01, your information remains confidential and does not get itemized with the FEC.
5. We realize we get so deep into the political fight, that we miss out on the opportunities to learn more about who our candidate is as a person. So here are five fun, non-political icebreaker trivia questions we asked Rebekah:
Q: What is one article of clothing that someone could wear that would make you walk out on a date with them?
Q: The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team?
A: Assuming we're excluding my kids...
My husband, of course...
My dad, who can fix/build anything...
Jamie Wells, who can survive anything...
Q: What was the worst haircut you ever had?
Q: If you had to eat one meal everyday for the rest of your life what would it be?
A: Crawfish Etouffee, easily.
Q: What’s your favorite sandwich and why?
A: A Reuban with real Russian dressing, none of that thousand-island junk. You can never go wrong with sauerkraut and rye/pumpernickel bread.
Want to ask her a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org